BBQ pit, BBQ equipment and gazebo is available on first comes first serves booking basis only.
- The booking hours are based on each 4-hourly block from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily with the followings terms:Refundable security deposit: RM300
BBQ equipment rental: RM100 per 4-hourly block.
- Users are to ensure that BBQ pit, BBQ equipment and gazebo are handed back to the Management in clean conditions i.e., charcoal, ashes, and rubbish are not left behind after use. The Management reserves the absolute right to deduct from the security deposit towards the costs of cleaning and/or rectify any damage done.
- Portable music players are allowed in the pit area but must be operated at low volume that will not interfere with the peaceful and enjoyment of other users.
- To conserve energy, all air-conditioners and lights shall be switched off after use.
- The Management shall not be responsible for any losses, damages, thefts, injuries and/or death which occur in the multi-purpose hall. Use the hall at your own risks.
- The Management reserves the right to expel any user from TGS who is not in compliance with the rules and regulations.